Thursday 16 October 2014

Mattnifecent Navy

I just wanted to do something quick for this post, as I was pressed for time. If I had known I would end up with more time than what I expected, I might have done somthing different. As I mentioned in my previous post, I'm waiting for some nail art goodies from BPS. New dotting tools, nail art brushes, decals, rhinestones, glitter, new stamping set, stamping plates and stamping plate holders, but due to this stupid postal strike everything is on hold. It's most annoying. I'm also still waiting for my prize of the Spring Bling Competition.

So my something quick for today... One coat of Tip Top In the Navy, white dots and a white feather decal from BPS. Top coated with Mattnifecent.



I had to change the colour a bit, otherwise my skin looks so washed out....


Either way you can see what a beautiful colour In the Navy is. And the feather adds something special to it. I just need to find a decent white polish. Michelle at Ordinary Misfit raves about Sinful Colours Snow me White, so I contacted Revlon to find out where I can get some, as the Clicks' stores close to me doesn't have any stock, and they where kind enough to send me one!! Something else to look forward to once this strike is over. Maybe I should strike?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.