Tuesday 28 October 2014

Portrait of a Gold Mine

It's that time again to do a post. I really am trying very hard to post once a week, but circumstances doesn't always allow... Live happens, right?

Anyhoo, I am still waiting for my package from BPS, but it's due to the stupid postal strike and not due to them. I understand that they striking because they not getting paid or something along those lines, but it's so frustrating when you have to wait for all nail mail. Nail mail is exciting! But not when you have to wait.

Since I got Tip Top's Red-dy, Steady, Go I've been wanting to use it, but I never had any real idea what I wanted to do. As I mentioned in my previous post, I was in contact with somebody to give me some tips on water marbling. So I wanted to try that out again and I really wanted to use Cha Cha Cha and I thought gold would go nicely with these 2 colours. I also had these real nice decals I got from BPS here.

So this is what I settled for...
Clearly I need to back to the drawing board about the marbling. It's closer to what I had in mind, but not quite there yet.
I've gotten quite a bit of compliments on this, so awesome!! Some people like the frame, others like the girl. Either way, compliments just makes your day doesn't it? I'm a little sad that my index nail is so short, but at least I have some length on it.

I also, even with the postal strike, finally got my neon studs that I ordered at the beginning of August! Woohoo! But first I'm gonna do a halloween mani, before I do any studs.

Any ideas? And please share any mani's you sporting with me. I love to see what other people are doing.

Oh and always if you have any purchases you would like to make from BPS, here is my banner with code again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.