Friday 31 January 2020

Friday Triad: Inspired by @manicure.d

Time for the monthly Triad post. This month it was my turn to choose the inspiration, so I went with this mani by @manicure.d. I just loved the look of the metallic with the marble. I know some people (eyes Joyce) was a little daunted by the fact that actual watermarbling was involved in achieving the look. Let me show you what I did.

I started with two coats of China Glaze swatch out! on my ring finger. On my thumb, index, middle finger and pinky I started with a coat of Tip Top perfect look. I then stamped an image from Lina @tanya_wish collab with Nicole Diary black.
I added another coat of perfect look. Once that was dry I stamped another marble looking image from Lina make your mark 8 with Mundo de Unas light grey. I then added another stamp from Lina @kombucha_witch collab with BPS gold.
I top coated and waited for it to dry as I was going to use vinyls. I used half moon vinyls from TwinkledT and painted a coat of swatch out! in the area between the vinyl and my cuticle, removing the vinyl immediately.
So I really enjoyed this. I was considering adding another layer to it, but decided against it. I like how the black is darker in some areas. What do you think? Don't forget to head on over to Michelle and Joyce and see what they did. I'm not even going to hazard any guesses as to what they may have done. They've been surprising me lately.

Thanks for reading!

5 comments:

  1. This is just perfect! The colors, the marble... perfection :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful. I like the marble that you stamped with and it goes perfectly with swatch out.

    ReplyDelete

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.