Saturday 25 January 2020

#52weeknailchallenge: school

For today's prompt I did something similar to what I did last year. Let me show you.

I started with two coats of Catrice good lack! on all my nails. I then stamped the lines from Lina feeling shapely 1 with Mundo de Unas sky blue and orchid.
I then added the alphabet. Stamped from Moyra scrabble with Nicole Diary black.
On my thumb I added a cute apple decal. Why is it that school is generally associated with an apple for the teacher?
What do you think? I do like how it turned out. Hopefully we won't have this prompt next year. I will have to come up with something else.

Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, this is cute! Your lines came out great too, I always struggle to get them straight 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I think the curve of my nails are helping here! I normally can't stamp a straight line even if my life depended on it!!

      Delete
  2. Great manicure! I love the notepad style :-D

    ReplyDelete

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.