Sunday 12 January 2020

#52weeknailchallenge: birds

This prompt gave me the opportunity to use a new stamping plate with bird images on it. I've been wanting to use it for a while, but now I don't know if I did it justice. Let me show you what I did.

I started with two coats of Cirque Lapis Lazuli on all my nails except my middle finger. On my middle finger I have two coats of Hean 870.
The stamp is from Moyou tropical 04 stamped with Nicole Diary black. I coloured in the birds with Lapis Lazuli, the eyes with Hean 440.
And that's that. I think that lapis lazuli may have been a little dark, or maybe I should have made the eyes a different colour. Anyway, lapis lazuli is gorgeous.
What do you think?

Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. I really like the colors, but I have to admit the parrots were quite hard to see, until I figured out the white was the background. Maybe stamp them in a bright teal or green holo against a darker base? Either way, that blue is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe I feel like I should consult you with the colours!

      Delete

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.