Friday 27 December 2019

Friday Triad: Inspired by @melcisme

It's that time of the month again, for our Friday Triad. And I have a not so funny story to tell as to why my post is about 2 hours late... I lost track of this month. Even with Xmas being two days ago, I thought I still had another week before this was due. Face Palm right?

This month it was Joyce's turn to choose and she chose this manicure by @melcisme. Let me show you what I did.

I started with two coats of Pahlish Gryffindor on my thumb, index and pinky. On my ring finger I have two coats of Pahlish Golden Snidget. On my middle finger I have two coats of Catrice good lack!
I then stamped the lines on middle finger from Lina Feeling shapely 1, with a gold born pretty polish. Adding a bow decal afterwards.
And that's that. Super quick and easy.
What do you think? I obviously haven't worn this long enough yet, but I'm starting to like it...

Don't forget to check out what Michelle and Joyce did. I can't even hazard a guess as to what they did as I haven't checked it out yet. Ladies, sorry for being late!!! At least it wasn't a midnight mani!

Thanks for reading!


6 comments:

  1. Hehe, you mean you did this right this morning?!
    Wow, that's worse than a midnight mani, that's a due-right-now mani... color me impressed ;)

    And talking about colors, this is beautiful!!! I love the combination of wine, gold and white... *makes notes for future manicure*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha yes! It was definitely a due right now one. I thought I had more time!!

      Glad you like it.

      Delete
  2. I love the colours you used and that bow is super cute! Sorry you had to rush it but looks like you nailed it anyway! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good, liking the gold holo :-D

    ReplyDelete

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.