Thursday 12 December 2019

#52weeknailchallenge: yellow and green

Another late post... Hopefully I'll catch up soon.

Let me show what I did for this prompt. I started with three coats of Morgan Taylor go for the glow on my thumb and index. On my middle and index I have a coat of China Glaze daisy know my name. On my pinky I have three.
I then did a gradient with go for the glow and daisy know my name on my middle and ring finger.
Once it was dry I added a coat of Sinful Colors holo back over the gradient. Then I added some decals.
What do you think? I love how this turned out! Especially the neon.

Thanks for stopping by.


2 comments:

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.