Friday 6 December 2019

#52weeknailchallenge: half moon

I'm so behind with posting these blog posts, it's not even funny. And I don't want to update Instagram, because my blog posts are behind... Anyway, I took this prompt literally and had half moons on my nails. Let me show you what I did...

I started with two coats of Morgan Taylor under the stars on my thumb, index and pinky. On my middle and ring finger I have two coats of Morgan Taylor go for the glow.
I had such doubt about go for the glow, but it's sooo pretty!! It's definitely one I will be wearing again. The half moons are decals I got from Aliexpress. If you don't have any I can really recommend getting a pack from Aliexpress, as long as you don't mind the wait. I have so many! I have even given some away.
I added a matte topcoat to the nails with under the stars and I loved it even more.
What do you think? And which version do you prefer?

Thanks for reading!
 

2 comments:

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.