Monday 12 November 2018

#52weeknailchallenge: stripes

I'm not good at stripes... Or anything straight. So I had no idea what to do for this prompt. I did come across this mani by @juli_addicted, when I was looking for inspiration for a Triad post. And I think it kind of counts as stripes.

I started with two coats of 3ina 185 on my thumb, index finger and pinky.
On my middle and ring finger I did the lines with a nailart brush and Ulta3 blue marlin and palette play.
Top coated and that was it.
What do you think? I obviously do the original no justice, but I kinda like how this turned out.

Thanks for reading.

4 comments:

  1. It isn't something I would wear, but it does look nice. To be honest, I think I like your version better than the original ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so vibrant, colourful and playful. I love it. I think your colours look incredible and better than the original too. I'm adding this to my list to try.

    ReplyDelete

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.