Monday 5 November 2018

#52weeknailchallenge: orange + yellow

For this prompt I was inspired by this tutorial of @liliumzz. So I sat down and started and ended up with this...
Which is NOT what I wanted! It looks like I marbled with a yellow and orange polish and done. Not like a white base with jelly polishes marbled over it. Not like the original. So I redid it.

I started with 3 coats of Tip Top sunkissed on my pinky. On my middle and ring finger I have one coat of Ulta3 black satin. I love a one coat black, they so exciting!😉 On my thumb and index finger I have two coats of 3ina 155.
I then stamped a lacey design from BP-L028 with Nicole Diary white stamping polish.
For the marble I used Essence morning sunshine and Tip Top summer secret. I didn't get the spread that the original has, so I decided to try and do a marble design. It doesn't show up that well, but zooming might help. (pls don't zoom)
Anyway, what do you think? Yellow is not my favourite colour. Maybe because I don't have a nice one. I mean 3 coats for opacity... on my pinky. I ain't got time for that! But how pretty is that 3ina polish. I'm quite impressed with the ones I've used so far. And I do have more coming your way.

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. You don't have a nice yellow?! That one on your thumb and index is gorgeous! As is the entire manicure, to be honest :) I was going to skip this prompt but I'm having seconds thoughts now...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that... It's the crappy moyra stamping polish. That I'm really regretting ever buying it. It doesn't stamp well, crappy formula... Maybe I should try to marble with it.

      Delete
  2. Ah man I like this. I like it a lot! You did great with this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you... I wasn't sure if the marble would be seen, but it's there.

      Delete

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.