Monday 17 September 2018

#52weeknailchallenge: favourite villain

"Off with their head!!!"

This is one of those prompts of do I or don't I. We recently watched Alice in Wonderland: Through the looking glass, so I decided to do the Queen of Hearts as my villain. And I feel like it's a bit of a fail...

I started with two coats of Sorbet flash the fireman on my pinky and thumb.This is actually a one coater, but I added another. On my index, middle and ring finger I have two coats of Catrice good lack!
While that was drying I placed some heart vinyls on my Simply Neat miracle mat and filled them in with flash the fireman. I also made a stamping decal from Moyou London Alice in Wonderland 2, the Queen's head, I stamped it with Nicole Diary black. I coloured in her hair with flash the fireman, her face with Hean I love Hean 904, her cape with Ulta3 black satin and her crown with OPI oy-another polish joke!
When that was all dry I used my clear stamper to place it. The reason why I think it's a bit of a fail is because no one recognised it. Not that I can always expect people to know it.
What do you think? 

4 comments:

  1. The people who didn't recognize it need to have their eyes checked! I immediately said 'Queen of Hearts' when I saw this, and I personally think she looks uber-cute! (maybe not the right look for a villain, but I'm pretty sure she's undercover ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ofcourse she's undercover! :D

      And I'm stoked that you knew who she was!

      Delete
  2. When I saw the photo (before reading your post) I thought 'is that queen of hearts' so I can definitely say it is recognisable. I just love what you did here. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.