Monday 21 May 2018

#52weeknailchallenge: scrollwork

This prompt confused me... I was like WTF is scrollwork, luckily I belong to an amazing group of nail artists and nail polish addicts and they could help me out.

I'm also very lucky to have the Lina Twirls and Swirls stamping plate. So everything just fell into place. I started with two coats of nubar conserve.
This is a stunner. I sometimes forget how pretty this one is. I should try and get me a back up, my bottle is almost half and I actually tend to use this one a lot.
I then stamped using Nicole diary white stamping polish and Mundo de Unas forest.
This was totally inspired by @urbannailart
And that's another easy mani.
What do you think? Yay or nay?

Thanks for stopping by!!

4 comments:

  1. Big big big yay! It looks absolutely beautiful! You have done a lot of green mani's lately and even if I didn't know you love green, I am not even mad. They are all so different and still stunning. I also think conserve is stunning! Love your scrollwork!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!

      And now that you mention it, I have done a lot of green mani's..... Normally I almost never use green (goes and check how many more green mani's are scheduled).

      Delete
  2. Ohhh... I hope you have plenty more green manicures if they look as pretty as this one! (so that's another YAY in case you were wondering ;)

    ReplyDelete

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.