Monday 20 November 2017

#52weeknailchallenge: tribal

It is downhill to Christmas from here... We are on week 47 already! It is quite scary.

Anyway, this week is tribal and I kinda cheated again, or I'm being clever. I'm not gonna tell you much about the base.
What I can tell you is... It's pastel and I'm using it for the pastel prompt in 2 weeks. 
And I added a holo glitter topper. And then decals from Aliexpress.
So that's it... More details in 2 weeks. What do you think? Tribal enough?

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. I was going to say this looks very spring-y... and then I realized it's spring over there, so I'm not going to say it. I'll just way it looks lovely and definitely tribal :)

    ReplyDelete

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.