Wednesday 7 June 2017

#52weeknailchallenge: inspired by a game aka gambling

I had no idea what I was going to do for this prompt and I was checking out my stamping plates to find some inspiration. So I settled on HeHe 54 which had an image of playing cards and decided that was going to my theme. Playing cards.

I started with two coats of I love Hean 424 on all my fingers except my middle finger, which has two coats of Ulta3 lily white. I then stamped the clover image from BP-63 on all my fingers except my middle with Nubar silver mist.
While all of that was drying I made decals from the playing card image with essence stampy polish black and Sinful Colors snow me white. For my middle finger I made a decal from plate BP-63. The yellow is Hean City Fashion 171 and the red is Essence santa baby.
Once the decals was dry I put them on my clear stamper and then placed them on my nails, to avoid bubbles and to get them where I wanted them.
What do you think? Does this pass for a game? When I showed BF he said it's not a game, it's gambling... But hey, even that is technically a game?

Thanks for reading!!


6 comments:

  1. I think it counts as a game because people say "fancy a game of cards?" - either way these are really very cool looking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally a game!! Such perfection!
    Renita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cards is gambling? BF might want to check out bridge ;)
    Cards is totally a game and your nails look awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.