Tuesday 30 May 2017

#52weeknailchallenge: holographic

I started with two coats of Essence pink & perfect on my thumb and pinky. My index, middle and ring finger has two coats of Starrily magic rainbow.
For the gradient I stuck 1000 butterflies vinyl from Cherry Blossom Store to my Simply Neat miracle mat and used Essence red rocks, pink & perfect and the masked ball. I used a scraper to level the polish and create the gradient.
Once it was semi dry I painted a coat of clear polish over it, waited for it to dry and then peeled it off to place it on my nails. 
Top coated after that. I really like how this turned out. And of course the flash shot just to show off the holo.
What do you think? 

Thanks for reading guys!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!! I especially love how that gradient turned out (really have to try that myself now that I've conquered my fear of vinyls ;)

    ReplyDelete

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.