Friday 12 February 2016

Blue saran wrap

When I did my PINK holo heartbeat mani, my colleagues first response to it was "it's not blue". So I decided to do another saran wrap, but this time only using blue.

I was struggling with which blues to use, so I ended up only using Hean's. 277 & 278 from the jungle pop collection and 466 from the I love Hean collection.
And my colleague loved it! And Gael from Glamore Cosmetics loved it too because she too likes blue. And I'm sure because I used Hean's (nudge nudge).
When I was busy taking pictures, with the light shining off it, I thought it looked like the inside of an abelone shell. Pretty.
 In hindsight I think I should have made my bottom coat more opaque, but I only painted one coat. I didn't have much time, but it wasn't super obvious. What do you think?

I also finally got my miracle mat from blisskiss!! Whoop Whoop. Can't wait to test it.

Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

  1. I totally love this!! Best blue mani I have ever seen in my entire life!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When looking at your pictures I was wondering what your nails reminded me of... abalone shell! Perfect description for a gorgeous manicure.

    ReplyDelete

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.