Thursday 4 February 2016

Hazed Desire

I wish it was weekend already. I've been feeling a bit sick this week and work has been a nightmare, so I can't wait to catch up on my sleep. And not feel like death warmed up. Anyway, today's mani can be considered a Valentine's mani because of the polish.
I've been wanting to do a matte/shiny combination and I finally got around to it. My new polishes were just standing on my table and piCture pOlish Desire and Sinful Colors Hazed were standing next to each other and they just seemed to go together so well.
So I started with two coats of Desire on all my fingers except my middle finger which is sporting three coats of Hazed. I top coated Desire and waited for it to dry, once it was dry I used some vinyls I got from We Heart Nail Art. And painted a thick coat of Hazed.
Good thing I used two purples. As you can see Desire changed the shade of Hazed slightly. I kinda like how this came out. Of course I had a different picture in mind, but I will try this combo again. Desire is such a beautiful polish and I think the name is totally Valentine appropriate. What do you think?

Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. Great combo! I've got the non holo version of Desire (Obsession) waiting for me to use it... *hangs head in shame*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe I still have a few that's waiting for me. So no shame there.

      Delete

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.