Thursday 1 October 2015

Hean nail polish #274 - Jungle Pop Collection

Sorry my post is a bit late today. Had to do my nails first! Well today I have another Hean from the Jungle Pop Collection and it's the second last one I have to show.
This is one coat!! I was seriously impressed with this one. One thin coat, not even a thick one.
I'm loving these holo's. This is not my favourite one, but I love that it's only one coat!
And I had to include a sunshine shot, look at that holo! Is it not beautiful? For the art I did something very simple, since that's what I'm into lately.
I used stencils from Revlon. I saw these in Edgars once and never saw them again, so I'm kinda glad I got them. I used Hean Ordinary Misfit for the hearts.
What do you think of my simple nail art? I think I need to send Shann, from We Heart Nail Art, a mail and ask nicely if she could make these stencils, or a least something similar.

Don't forget to pop over to Glamore Cosmetics if you want this Hean, it's a real beaut!

Thanks for reading!


2 comments:

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.