Thursday 14 May 2015

Plaid nails

I'm part of a Whatsapp group where we share nails, tips and a whole lot of other things. One of the ladies had nails wraps on one day that looked like plaid material. It reminded me of a stamping plate I have from BPS and I wanted to stamp with it ASAP.

Since we loving Hean so much at the moment, I used 2 coats of Hean #805 from the I love Hean collection. Then I stamped using plate BP L-006 and the first image on the second line. For the stamp I used Tip Top Surfer Girl and then over that SC Snow me White.
I first top coated it with Sech Vite. I really like the stamping, Surfer Girl is very subtle and the whole look reminds me of material.
After Seche I top coated it with OPI Matte top coat.
And I love it even more! It looks so much more like material now and the subtle shimmer of Surfer Girl shows better. I think it got lost in the shine of #805 and Seche.
What do you think? I actaully had quite a few people commenting on my tartan nails!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.