Tuesday 5 May 2015

Lady Lila's Happy Ending

Oh man I love this! When the post name just comes together and you can use only the nail polishes names.

I really loved wearing this mani. It was so pretty, I didn't want to take it off.
I started with two coats of Tip Top Lady Lila, named by wonderful Sam. Lady Lila is a blue toned lilac and boy, is it not pretty?
I added some rose decals from BPS that you can find here and I added one coat of Parental Advisory Polish's Happy Ending on my pinky, middle finger and thumb.
Look at that flakie goodness! OMGosh! The coverage that you get from one thin coat is amazing.
Are you seeing yet why I love this hard? I don't have words. One more pic if you don't see it yet....
If you haven't seen it by now, I don't think you will. I can't wait to use Happy Ending again. It's soooo pretty. Pity I couldn't get a full size bottle, I only have two mini's. But considering the coverage on one coat, I'm sure it might last some time.

What do you think? Do you luuuurve that flakie goodness?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.