Monday 18 May 2015

I love Hean Collection: Black

Whoooo more Hean polishes!! This is one of the polishes that Gael from Glamore Cosmetics chose for me when I couldn't make up my mind. For some reason this one doesn't have a number like the others from the collection, it just says 10t. But it's clearly black, so I'll just go with Black :)

I started with two coats. Super shiny, as we have come to expect from this range.
I have a few Hean polishes already, they all dry with an awesome shine and in no time at all. They easy to work with and the only problem I have.... I want a bigger bottle!! Bigger bottle means more polish and I mean who doesn't want more polish?
The first (and last) time I browsed Pintrest, I saw this half moon glitter art that I loved, knew I wanted to try it some time, tried to "pin" it and gave up. So I can't tell you who did it or really where it came from. After Black was dry, I taped on some french manicure guides, but vertically across my nail. Then I sponged on some glitter!
The glitter I used is from the Ulta3 polishes BF's mom gave to me at Christmas. In order from my thumb to pinky is, Pot of Gold, Disco Fever, Over the Rainbow, New Years Eve and Luck of the Irish. I then top coated with Seche.
Once that was dry, I freehanded with OPI matte top coat and left the glitter shiny and the black matte.
I feel that the glitter should have had more of an arch and that I shouldn't have gotten blue glitter where it wasn't supposed to go, but other than that... It's not too bad. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.