Friday 12 January 2018

#52weeknailchallenge: watermarble

I haven't had chance yet to get ahead with the challenge, so today's post is a little late. We are at the hated watermarble prompt and I almost want to say it's the one that excited everyone the most!

I've always wanted to do a black and neon green marble and I did once, but it wasn't what I wanted... So I decided to try again and I sucked. I decided to then go the easy route and stamp. I started with two coats of I love Hean black on my thumb and index. On my index, middle and ring finger I have three coats of I love Hean 809.
I then stamped with Lina make your mark 3 and Nicole Diary black polish.
Topcoated and something was missing... So I decided to add a coat of tip top galaxy.
And a flash shot to show off the holo.
So what do you think? I got a few compliments on this one. And I kinda like it too.

Thanks for reading!!

2 comments:

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.