Friday 28 October 2016

Itsy Bitsy Spider

So I'm kinda running out of days before Halloween to post my mani's... Got something special lined up for Monday, I just hope I don't forget it.

For today's mani I started with two coats of I Love Hean 870 from the pastel collection on my middle and ring finger. The rest is sporting two coats of I love Hean black.
For the spider webs I painted a layer of clear polish on my miracle mat and stamped using SC Snow me White and QA26 from BornPretty. Then I painted a layer of I love Hean black over the web part, once it was dry, peeled it off and positioned on my nail still showing the base colour.
For the spider I used stencils from Revlon. I only saw these for a limited time at Edgars' and then never again. I stuck the stencil on my miracle mat and used Essie Leggy Legend. Once the spider was dry, I peeled it off and stuck it on my nail. Top coat and Voila!
What do you think? Oh you see my thumb nail... Bugger tore off. Kak (really) sore and yes there was blood. Real Halloweeny. So for the moment I have to rely on Ms Cindy to make an appearance.

Thanks for stopping by!



2 comments:

  1. Another great one! So sorry about your nail though :(
    Oh, and don't forget... tomorrow is Monday so you have to get that special something ready for us ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I almost forgot, thanks for reminding me! You'll see tomorrow!

      Delete

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.