Friday 21 October 2016

Franken-zombie monster

So I'm not entirely sure what to call this since people saw different things... Some saw zombies, some saw monsters, some saw the hulk and I just tried to do Frankenstein...

I started with 2 coats of Tip Top As the Beat Grows On on all my fingers. On my thumb I used zig zag vinyls and I love Hean black. On my pinky I used straight vinyls.
On my index and ring finger I used plate QA26 from BornPretty and Essence stampy polish black and stamped what looks like stitches randomly.
For my middle finger I used my Simply Neat miracle mat and drew the face... And stuck it on.
So what do you guys think? I got quite a few compliments on these... Guess it's the neon green, since my drawing skills suck.

Thanks for stopping by guys.


2 comments:

  1. Your drawing doesn't suck at all! Even my husband recognized Frankenstein's monster immediately so you did great :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoooo when the husbands recognize it, it is awesome. At least I did something right.

      Delete

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.