Friday 25 March 2016

Easter nails 2016

Happy Easter everyone. Hope you enjoy it and the long weekend that comes along with it. I have some Easter inspired nails I want to share with you.

I started with two coats of Tip Top Mikyway. I should have taken pics but for some reason I didn't. Anyway, I made zig zag decals on my mat as I suck spacing directly on my nail.
I used the same colours for dots on my index finger as for the zig zags. Once those where dry I put them on my ring finger. What was left over I put on my pinky. The colours I used was:
pink - Tip Top melting marshmellows
purple - Tip Top fairy dust
blue - Tip Top blueberry pie
green - Tip Top it's lime time
yellow - essence love is in the air
The bunny and flowers are decals I got from BPS. I don't actually know if people realised it was Easter themed or not.
What do you think? Easter enough? I actually wanted to post this earlier, but the stupid laptop or phone or whoever the culprit was, didn't want to work.

Thanks for stopping by!



2 comments:

  1. Your nails look so cute and definitely easter-y (yep, that's a word... I'm pretty sure of it ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha cute. That's a first. And I love easter-y totally gonna use it.

      Delete

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.