Thursday 21 January 2016

piCture pOlish: Nebula

And so another week is almost come to an end. I'm looking forward to the weekend, but it's almost always too short. I'm also slowly but surely working through my polishes and getting my swatches done. Mount Untried is still quite steep, but I'm not planning on swatching them all.
Today I have Nebula from piCture pOlish to show you. I got it from We Heart Nail Art, but Shann has decided to close down unfortunately.
This is two coats, without top coat. As you can see it dries slightly textured, but it's nothing a top coat won't fix.
I decided to stay with the "space" theme and stamped stars with Nubar Silver Mist from plate hehe 002. The star vinyl is also from We Heart Nail Art. I sponged on Tip Top Snow Capped and removed the vinyl immediately.
I've invested in a peel off base coat for glitters. So I don't have that pain of removing them, but I also don't wear it to often as I feel that it dries out my nails a bit. But not as much as it would have.
I'm also getting to posting my older mani's, since I got quite lazy to the end of last year. What do you think of this? I'm loving my vinyls!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.