Monday 7 December 2015

Hean nail polish: City Fashion #193

What is it about Mondays that just makes you want to crawl back into bed? At least mine can't be too bad since I was working this weekend and I'm still in the swing of things. But I still don't feel like going in. Did you guys have a good weekend though?

I have another Hean to show you today. This one is really pretty.
This is two coats of City Fashion #193. Now, I am not a fan of browns... But this one is beautiful and has a gorgeous gold shimmer to it. Chocolate!!
I knew I wanted to stamp in gold on this colour and while going through my stamping plates, I found one that had a wood grain design on it and I knew it would go perfectly.
The stamping plate is hehe 71 from their Studio Ghibli collection. I was so excited about this collection when I saw it here on Emily's blog. And since BF likes his anime I didn't have to twist his arm too hard.
The flowers are from TwinkledT, I got it back when I ordered my first set of vinyls. I have such bad luck when it comes to these kind of stickers. The moment I top coat it, the sticker curls up! So frustrating!
I did really like this mani though. I loved how the wood grain looked with this colour. You can find it at Glamore Cosmetics and don't forget it's almost Christmas. And if you know a nail polish addict, it's the perfect place to find amazing colours!

Thanks for stopping by!!



2 comments:

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.