Tuesday 29 December 2015

A bit late for Christmas

I've been meaning to post this since Christmas Eve, but I just never got around to it. This is a mani I did before Christmas as I didn't have anything on my nails on the day.

For this I started with two coats of Tip Top Raspberry Cream on my thumb, middle finger and pinky. On my index and ring finger I have two coats of Tip Top Liquid Envy.
The snowflakes on my thumb and pinky is from BP-L018, stamped with Nubar Silver Mist. Image on my middle finger is also from BP-L018, stamped with Essence stampy polish in white.
The christmas trees is from BP-L015, stamped with a gold stamping polish from BPS.
I actually have two more christmas mani's that I never shared. The one I might not share at all, because it didn't turn out quite the way I wanted. Guess I'll keep the other one for next year. Did you guys have a good Christmas? Mine was very quiet. Just me and BF.

Thanks for stopping by!


3 comments:

  1. Cute christmas manicure, I especially like the red nails, but red+white and red+silver always look great so that's a no brainer :)

    PS. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    An Thái Sơn với website anthaison.vn chuyên sản phẩm máy đưa võng hay máy đưa võng tự động tốt cho bé là địa chỉ bán máy đưa võng giá rẻ tại TP.HCM và giúp bạn tìm máy đưa võng loại nào tốt hiện nay.

    ReplyDelete

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.