Tuesday, 29 December 2015

A bit late for Christmas

I've been meaning to post this since Christmas Eve, but I just never got around to it. This is a mani I did before Christmas as I didn't have anything on my nails on the day.

For this I started with two coats of Tip Top Raspberry Cream on my thumb, middle finger and pinky. On my index and ring finger I have two coats of Tip Top Liquid Envy.
The snowflakes on my thumb and pinky is from BP-L018, stamped with Nubar Silver Mist. Image on my middle finger is also from BP-L018, stamped with Essence stampy polish in white.
The christmas trees is from BP-L015, stamped with a gold stamping polish from BPS.
I actually have two more christmas mani's that I never shared. The one I might not share at all, because it didn't turn out quite the way I wanted. Guess I'll keep the other one for next year. Did you guys have a good Christmas? Mine was very quiet. Just me and BF.

Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. Cute christmas manicure, I especially like the red nails, but red+white and red+silver always look great so that's a no brainer :)

    PS. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joyce, Happy New Year to you too.

      Delete

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.