Saturday 9 August 2014

Round n round we go

Soooo, finally I managed to get to my nail art. Man it took forever. As I mentioned in my previous post, I got some cute decals from BPS. I used Miraculous Results from Tip Top Nails South Africa as my base coat. On my pinky, ring finger and thumb I used TT's Beach Babe. It is a very pretty light blue. On my middle finger I used TT's Sherbet Angel, a dark pink. For my index finger I did one coat of Perfect Look, also from TT. It's a creamy white and not very opaque. Just enough to use as a base coat to make your colours pop.
 As you can see I tried a gradient on my index, the reason for the white coat. I clearly need more practice. And I need to try and keep my sponge away from dust, easier said than done though. 
Let me show you the full mani....
I waited for my colours to dry and then I added the decals. Cute aren't they? After they dried I top coated.
What do you think? Please let me know. And if you have any ideas for me to try.



This will be my last mani with long nails for a while. I'm planning on shortening my nails, just so I can start growing them nice and strong again. But it won't be my last. I'm waiting for some nail studs that I'm excited about. And new stamping plates. Woohoo!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.