Monday 14 November 2016

Blue Skitlette

This is another mani that was more or less inspired by Joyce... I sat down and thought " What would Joyce do?" "What colours would she use together?" And this is what I came up with.

I started with two coats of OPI Eurso Euro on my thumb and index, two coats of I love Hean 870 from the pastel collection on my middle and ring finger and two coats of I love Hean 854 from the sugar collection on my pinky.
The stamp is plate BP-L003 and I used Eurso Euro to stamp with. I then added two flower decals that I bought a whole bunch of from Aliexpress.
For some reason this pic looks very blurry and I have absolutely no idea why. Anyway, what do you think? Does this count as a skitlette? My first one ever (nevermind the one I copied from Joyce).
I really like how this turned out. I'm actually busy doing a couple of reviews for you. I'm hoping to have the first one up by next week. Hoping being the key word here.

Thanks for reading!



2 comments:

  1. You did great!! And this definitely counts as a skittlette. The only thing I wouldn't do is add the flowers but that's because I don't have any decals yet... *hopes Santa will fill that gap in her collection*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dankie. How do you not have decals? You should check out aliexpress. I got these there and 49 other different designs for cheap and free shipping.

      Delete

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.