Friday 25 November 2016

Twinsie post with Michelle: Inspired by Michelle

We at it again... Doing twinsie posts... They may become triplet posts (tripsies? tripletsies?) Joyce from What's on my nails today? may or may not join us... Depending on her schedule. But I kow she's joining us today. So the theme for the upcoming posts will be "inspired by". This month we doing by each other, but from the new year(as we (meaning Michelle) will be taking a break over December), each of us will pick one mani off our lists to recreate. Taking turns and hopefully this way we will shorten the list. And if we happen to have each others name, we will redo our own mani. Because how many times have you not thought of doing it differently?

Anyway, so for today's one I decided to do this mani. I wanted to start off easy...

I didn't copy Michelle's design as I wanted to put my own twist on it. It is "inspired by" after all, which is apparently different to "recreating". I don't know, anyway I started with two coats of Parental Advisory Polish fuck me boots on my pinky, two coats of I love Hean black on my middle finger and two coats of Hean 273 from the Jungle Pop collection. Top coated and waited for that to dry.
Once that was dry I used the "extras" from the diagonal alley vinyls from becauseishop as I couldn't find my straight vinyls. I need a better way to organise my vinyls, any tips? So I taped sections off. On my index and ring finger I used I love Hean black and on my middle finger I used Hean 273 to paint in the gaps.
And of course a flash pic just to show off that holo goodness.
What do you think? I really liked this mani, it's so elegant. Do head on over to Michelle's and Joyce's and give them some love. I do know what mani Michelle wanted to do, I wonder if she changed her mind. Mine is a surprise though and so is Joyce's.
I can't wait for my left hand thumb to be decent length again. I hate this awkward hand pose.

Thanks for stopping by!!

4 comments:

  1. Wow... you did awesome!!! I love the colors, the holo, everything :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flip you knocked this out of the park!!!! I absolutely loved what you did and I am a little surprised by what you chose! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.