Friday 20 November 2015

Hean nail polish: City Fashion 164

So my post is a little late today, but at least I'm posting right? I've been neglecting my swatches a bit, bu I do have a couple coming your way again.

The first one up is Hean City Fashion 164.
This is a beautiful colour. Dries fast and obviously very shiny. It's only available from Glamore Cosmetics, so get it while it's hot. :)
I was a bit stumped as what to do art wise with this... And this is what I came up with...
This is more or less what my stupid work unifrom looks like. White and beige stripes. To get this effect I used a fan brush and Tip Top Toasted Nuts and SC Snow me White.
I didn't think it would be super obvious but people at work did notice the resemblance and even asked my why am I so crazy to do that as I'm always in uniform. Maybe that's why, I'm constantly seeing myself in these clothes, it was bound to end up on my nails eventually, right?
I wasn't too happy with how it turned out, but it did grow on me... A lot. Now it's time to go and be stumped again as to what to put on my nails today. Any ideas?

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It sure is. Did you ever manage to get your hands on Hean polishes?

      Delete
    2. Nope, some of the cosmetics are sold over here but not the polishes... :S
      So I guess I just have to plan a vacation to SA (probably after I rob a bank ;)

      Delete

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.