Thursday 9 January 2014

Friendship from MY point of VIEW

I consider myself to be a good friend... I'm loyal, considerate and once I consider you to be a friend, you not easily rid of me.
But the thing is, I think I tend to take things very seriously then. The smallest thing and I take it personally. I plan something and you can't make it... Clearly you have better things to do than spend time with me! Do it again and I won't invite you again, to anything! As in I won't contact you until you contact me, I know, its probably very immature of me, but I've been burned by so many so called friendships so many times already.
I'll always remember this day when I was much younger and still had the urge to play outside, my friend realised that one of the girls that she was in school with, stayed across the road... Now this was like the second day of school or something of a new term, hence she only realising it when she saw this person, and as fickle as a young child can be, she left me standing and went to play with her new friend across the road. You might ask, why did I not go with? Its quite simple, or for me it was at least, I was not invited. Besides I was a very shy young person. I hated attention, I was quite happy being with my one friend and nobody else. Attention normally got you into trouble...

Also my father was the caretaker at the flats which we stayed in and therefor I was the outsider, I was the tattle tale, even though I didn't. I just had a powerful sense of what was wrong and what was right, guess my dad being a police officer had a lot to do with that too, so I would be the one telling children not to do things as its wrong, its against the rules. Guess that would explain why I was always a loner as a child... In a way I feel that, that shaped who I am as an adult today. People have always considered me to be a leader, although I find that to be funny at times, since nobody listens to me. But that could quite possibly be because of my age. Maybe for this new year, I need to lighten up a bit... What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.