Thursday 1 September 2016

Bubbles!!

I haven't had much inspiration when it came to do doing my nails lately, most of the time I'd leave it to late to take proper pics or I'd not even bother with taking pics. Anyway.... This was another quick mani.

I started with two coats of I love Hean 879 from the Pastel collection. Then stamped bubbles from HeHe 66 with Tip Top Astronaut.
Then used my dotting tool to make dots on my ring and pinky. Yes, this was super quick. And required no effort.
What do you think?
Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. Pastel + accent color = win!
    Hehe, I usually use a dotting tool to make sort-of-studs as I don't have many real ones and the colors never match ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What kinda nail artist are you, that doesn't have multiple sizes and shapes studs? LoL

      Delete

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.