Thursday 27 August 2015

Twinsie post with Michelle: Water Spotting

Yay! It's that time of the month again for a twinsie post with Michelle. As usual we couldn't make up our minds as to what we were going to do or what our colour scheme was going to be... So we settled on water spotting as it was something that we both have been wanting to try. Our colour scheme was chosen by BF as he could actually pick something without second guessing himself.

He chose a light blue base and red and green for the spotting. So I decided to use Hean City Fashion #174 as my base.
For the spotting I used Essence Beijos de Brazil and Tip Top Cherries in the Snow.
This mani took forever!! Mainly because I did one finger at a time (less chance to mess up multiple fingers) and I had to wait for my simply peel to dry between fingers too. Think of simply peel as condom for your finger when doing messy nail art. LoL My other hand I did two fingers at a time and that worked for me too.
I know Michelle had some trouble doing this, but I had fun! There was no real way to screw this up. As long as you could get the polish to break properly. I used an old perfume that was gifted to me a couple of years ago that I never used as the smell wasn't quite me.
I did have a mother of a headache afterwards and the house still smells like this damn perfume! But it was totally worth it... Even Michelle swearing at me!

So do pop over and have a look at what Michelle did and give her some love. She totally needs it!! And let me know what you think of mine!

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.