Monday 11 May 2015

Blue!

This is another idea that I've been toying with for a while. I saw this image on a stamping plate from BPS, L-005. A wave design, which I loved and I knew I had to do something with it.

I wasn't quite sure what blues I wanted to use. So I mailed my trusty adviser, Michelle, and asked her what she thought.

So, I started with two coats of Tip Tip Beach Babe.
Michelle did a comparison between Beach Babe and the new shade Blueberry Pie here, it was between these two that I wasn't too sure which one to use for my base. I settled for Beach Babe because it was the darker and dustier of the two.
I then randomly sponged on Lady Lila, Blueberry Pie, Cha Cha Cha and Blue meets Green, all from Tip Top. Once that was dry I stamped using SC Snow me White and the wave image.
I was such a chop when I stamped my right hand, I stamped most of the images upside down. Aaaaand I was using my right hand for my pictures.
Let me know what you think. I can't decide whether I like it or not...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.