Tuesday 21 April 2015

Stormy weather windmills

Summer is on it's way out and I can't wait for the cooler weather. I'm not a big fan of the crazy heat we sometimes have here. Anyway, I'm loving my gradients at the moment and I have another one for today and possibly more coming your way. I mentioned in my previous gradient post that I was nursing a break, well I didn't nurse it for very long. It started tearing right on the patch again, so I decided to shorten my nails and get it over and done with. So while my left hand is out of action, I'll be using my right.

For this I pulled out one of my untried Omega Polishes. #375 or Stormy Weather is a blue toned light grey and I used it as my base. Over that I sponged a gradient with Tip Top Triple Putty and Black Forest.
Clean up was a nightmare, as usual, but like I said I'm loving my gradients at the moment. For the stamp I used the windmill image on plate BP-51 from BPS and my essence black stampy polish.
I was explaining to BF the previous night what I had in mind and he was a bit dubious, saying it won't be nice. And when I shared it with him the following day, he actually said it looks cool. So I do sometimes have good ideas.
As always let me know what you think. I really liked Stormy Weather as a base. I think you can still get these from Glamore Cosmetics. And don't forget to use my BPS store code when you order anything from them!

2 comments:

  1. A beautiful gradient for sure! Definitely a good idea :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Love to see what you come up with if you wanna give it a try.

      Delete

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.