Friday 20 March 2015

#DTOwedding - For Thea

Today is a super special day for Thea from Madness Nails. She is getting married!!!

I want to wish you a blessed day, may it be filled with friends, family, love, laughter and happiness, no tears! Only if they are tears of happiness, that will be acceptable ;) May your lives be filled with joy and I hope you will always be able to find joy with each other. Congratulations!

Michelle roped in a couple of us to celebrate Thea's wedding with some nail art...

I started with two coats of Tip Top Hysteria. I'm hoping it fits in well with the colour scheme of the bride and groom. I also think my camera hates this colour, it's more plum and less red.
I then stamped using Essence stampy polish in black and the image of the girl off BPS BP-25 plate on my middle finger. On my ring finger I stamped her dress using Tip Top Armourplate. I then sponged on a glitter gradient on my thumb, index and pinky using Tip Top Galaxy.
That's it, what do you think?

And again, only the best of wishes to you Thea  
XxXxXx



4 comments:

  1. I love this SO much!!! That stamping is to die for!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe thanks! Even though my girly is skew and I missed the top corner of my ring finger I think it'll do.

      Delete
  2. love this.. have that stamp on my wishlist :)

    ReplyDelete

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.