Tuesday 31 March 2015

Birthday Nails 2015

So it's ma birthday!! I'm getting to the point where i can't remember my age anymore... Yip, it seems like I'm getting old. Hehe.

Anyway, Heather mentioned the other day that she found the polish she wants to be buried in. You can find that post here. I can officially say that I have found mine too.

It's called Gemini Rising from Colors by Llarowe.
This is one of those OMG polishes. Just look at it! It's beautiful! It's perfect! I love it!!
For this I painted 2 coats of Gemini Rising on all my fingers except my ring finger, which has 2 coats of SC Charmed. Once Charmed was dry, I used my cyclone vinyls I got from Twinkledt and painted Gemini Rising over that. I removed the vinyl immediately. Top coated and Voila!
Just look at this beaut in direct sunlight! I couldn't keep my eyes off it. WoW

I'll leave this with you and I'm off to enjoy my bday on the couch with some whatever goodies I can find in the cupboard and old seasons of Supernatural!

2 comments:

  1. 'The polish you want to be buried in'?! That is the most awesome recommendation for a colour EVER.

    : D

    I'm LOVING the whirl, so pretty with this acid green.

    ReplyDelete

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.