Wednesday 12 November 2014

Blue meets Green and Armourplate

I was attempting to catch up on my blog reading the other day and I got to this post by V over at For the Love of Nailart(hope I got that right). I loved the panda, so cute, and since I'm a curious person by nature I always read the comments section. The subject of the one comment thread was teal.... So naturally I thought of Tip Top's Blue Meets Green. This is one of my favourite colours. And naturally I had to do a mani with it.

I previously did a mani with this colour for a competition Tip Top Nails South Africa was hosting. It had a bling theme... Something along the lines of what you would wear Saturday night for a party.
I wanted to recreate it, as I think I'm better at nail art than what I used to be... So this is what I came up with. Also here you can see the colour of Blue meets Green much better than in my previous art.
 
I used striping tape and Tip Top Armourplate for the line. For the stamping I also used Armourplate and BPS m79 stamping plate. The rhinestones are ones I got a while ago, so where eludes me.
I think my stamping is improving! Yay! You would think this is the only stamping plate I have, but it's not. I have 2 essence ones, but I don't like them that much. It feels like the image is too shallow, so I can't pick it up properly on the stamper, but I think I'll give it another go, just to test it. And I'm waiting (still) for more stamping plates that I ordered from BPS. Who knows when I'll get that.

Let me know what you think or if you have any ideas for me. Always willing to try something new.

And as usual here is my BPS banner again if you want to order anyhting from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.